Thursday, November 7, 2013

I'M BACK


Hello sisters,
Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been super busy trying to get everything back on track. This week has been a very productive week though. I think it's because on Monday I wrote a list of all the things I need to get done each day and my weekly goals. It's crazy to think that just writing things down helps get things done. Well it at least works for, I've been to every class and I kicked ass on both my tests this week. I've started making time to work out again (thank God). AND I've kept my room clean all week. That alone is an achievement.
The only thing that is really stressing me out is registering for classes. And I could really use your advice on this issue. so...I REALLY want to do this study abroad program over the summer. It's 6 weeks in Europe taking 2 classes ( a cooking class in Florence, Italy. And a wine tasting class)  We only have class for a few days while we're there and the rest of the time is open travel time. This is exactly what I want. The are a couple issues holding me back, I'm behind in my credits and I need to catch up, and although I would get 6 credits for this program I don't know If  I can afford to take out another loan to do this. I would have to pay for it myself. So now i'm conflicted. Do I take out another loan or do I take summer classes at Saddleback and catch up on credits in an affordable way? I can always save up and go on this trip Summer of 2015 except I wanna go NOW. Any thoughts, comments, or ideas on where I can get about $10,000 before summer let me know!

Love always,
Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment