Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sunrise Hike!

Matt took me on a surprise adventure hike at Arthurs Park in Fort Collins this morning at 5 am!
I definitely didn't think I was going to make it all the way up the hike. I am way too out of shape and for every 1 step he took I had to take 2, and we we're walking at a very  fast pace. But, even when I was about to give up Matt motivated me to keep going and I MADE IT. It was one of the most beautiful sunrises I've ever seen. We were above the clouds and the clouds looked like the ocean and when the clouds moved along the foothill they were like waves crashing on the shore. I felt like I was back home in California on the beach watching the sunrise. It was totally worth waking up at 5 am, cracking my phone when I dropped it on the way to the hike, and feeling totally pathetic for how out of shape I am. 
Here are some pictures and I would love to take any of you (Lindsay) on this hike cause I know you would love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment