Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Its just one of those days

hi sisters,

Today i woke up agitated. Im not sure why but i'm just having a Columna bad attitude day. You know what i'm talking about right?

Everyone and everything is making me angry.

its one of those days where people walking in the hallways have never been so annoying (why do they insist on clumping up in circles in the middle of a small hallway anyway?!!?!?)
its one of those days where people talking to me are annoying.
its one of those days where people who do not talk to me are annoying.
its one of those days where i just feel like screaming. Or maybe i want to cry. Or maybe i need a good laugh.
i guess its one of those days where i'm confused.

All day i have avoided talking to people cause i know i will pick a fight. The two times i did talk to someone was when i 1) picked a fight with my friend and 2) lied for absolutely no reason at all. It wasn't even something that was important (honestly, i'm embarrassed about it). after that i tried to keep my mouth shut tight

and then i decided to go to the gym and

it didnt work.

Soo thats my day today and tomorrow is a new day and i WILL wake up happy.

right?

<3 indigo="" p="">

We love to know what you think. Please leave us a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry sis, I know the feeling. I'm proud of you for just keeping it shut. I would have flashed some fangs and crawled back later to apologize. It will pass and tomorrow will be great! Love you, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read your favorite book. Who cares if you've read it a million times. Helps me every time I'm in an upset mood. Love you- Kira

    ReplyDelete